Tembook!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tembook!

All templates and e-books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciğerci

Ciğerci

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide Empty
PostSubject: Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide   Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide Site_01

"Crazy WoW gamer shows proof of 27,000g and his secrets to masses of gold every night!"

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide Cover_medium

This Never-Before-Revealed System Is 100% Legit - No Hacks, Cheats, Exploits, or Bots That Can Get Your Account Deleted!

You Will Never Have to Purchase Gold Ever Again When You Learn How To Farm Gold Faster Than The Chinese Farmers Can Deliver It To You!

Fantasize, for a moment, you log into your account where your character sits in the main city.

You're on an epic mount near the auction house. Other players are running back and forth but casually stopping in range of your character to inspect your gear.

You open up your bag slot to see 6,237g. You already have your epic flying mount so the gold is just sitting there, burning a hole in those bags.

You can pick up any profession and max it out in just one nights playing time, using materials straight from the auction house. You could buy any enchant for your weapons.

You can build a twink with top of the line gear and enchants without any work involved.

See yourself getting bored, and almost annoyed replying to comments like "Great gear!", "Where did you get that?!" and "How did you get so much gold!?".

- - - - -
It will transform the way you play from this day forward!
- - - - -

Now snap back to reality...

Do you really think it's that hard to collect gold? Do you have trouble collecting enough gold for your epic mount? Most players usually obtain enough gold for their epic mounts but then they play the game scrounging for money.

The reality is that it's not hard at all. You can easily obtain masses of gold if you know how. You may already have some good ways of farming gold. Why would you settle for small amounts of gold when you can control your servers economy!

- - - - -
Are You Ready To Move Up From
Good To Great?

I show you everything you need to know about gold farming. You can be a noob, you an be experienced, it doesn't matter because I can take you that extra step to turn thousands of gold over to your account.
Derek's Gold Mastery Guide is detailed with maps, screenshots, item stats, and pictures to give you the keys you how to unlock loads of gold.
My guide will give you a wealth of knowledge based on WoW and how to Farm Gold - The money you spend on this guide is in no way comparable to the amount of gold you could buy at the same price! You will save tons of money!
I take you on a step-by-step journey of my experiences in WoW. I will hold nothing back and reveal to you everything I know about the game and how to become a successful player to make your friends WISH they were you.
Every tactic in my guide is 100% legit and legal! Nothing inside of this guide will be harmful to your account!
Derek's Gold Mastery Guide will teach you how to find those SECRET grinding spots filled with hundreds of gold just waiting to be tapped by players. Will you be the one to get them first on your server?
I will also reveal to you my tactics of making gold inside of the game without being logged in! This means you can level your other characters while still making HUGE profits! (if you're anything like me, this secret will blow your mind!)
I reveal to you an updated version of my item lists, that gives you every item there is to make money off of. Not only this but I show you how I grab these items quickly and how to sell them off while making hundreds of gold.
I show you why many players fail at making gold. I will explain why they are using failing, and how you can avoid following their footsteps. Instead of being one of the players failing, you will not be making money off of those players!
For the first time EVER I finally reveal the top 3 professions! (..and it's not what you think it is!) I show you the three professions, how to level them quickly, and how to use them to turn profits that your character has never seen before. It's very simple but a majority of players OVERLOOK these professions.

Download here:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/152579494/Warcraft_riches.rar
OR
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n2m0zytctmn

For more Information
Code:
http://www.warcraftriches.com/?hop=mtsouth13
Back to top Go down

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide
Page 1 of 1