Tembook!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tembook!

All templates and e-books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RS.com]The Playbook - by Barney Stinson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciğerci

Ciğerci

[RS.com]The Playbook - by Barney Stinson Empty
PostSubject: [RS.com]The Playbook - by Barney Stinson   [RS.com]The Playbook - by Barney Stinson Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:50 pm

The Playbook

[RS.com]The Playbook - by Barney Stinson 10849903_10849903_xl

Product Description

Since the dawn of history man has searched for the answer to the most fundamental of questions: �Why am I here . . . not banging chicks?� The search is over. Now, with the help of The Playbook, you�ll be able to approach any beautiful woman, discover her innermost passion, and use that to trick her into sleeping with you. You�ll master more than 75 seduction techniques, developed by pickup guru and all-around good guy Barney Stinson, guaranteed to turn you into a bona fide ladies� man.

About the Author

Barney Stinson works at a corporation, and regularly �suits up� to help his lovelorn and altogether pathetic bro Ted Mosby. Basically the coolest dude ever, Barney Stinson has been compared to the Fonz�but Barney is much, much more awesome. Stinson lives in New York, New York�and appears weekly on the hit CBS show �How I Met Your Mother� with his friends Ted, Robin, Lily and Marshall.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/427919426/The_Playbook.rar

It`s for real, no fake!
Let me know if it`s down, I'll re-upload it
Back to top Go down

[RS.com]The Playbook - by Barney Stinson
Page 1 of 1