Tembook!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tembook!

All templates and e-books!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

George R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciğerci

Ciğerci

George R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic Empty
PostSubject: George R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic   George R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Quote :
... The stories relate the adventures of Dunk (eponymously called Ser Duncan the Tall, a legendary member of the Kingsguard before the time of A Song of Ice and Fire) and Egg (the later King Aegon V in a disguised role), beginning with their meeting eighty-nine years before the events of the main cycle....
1. The Hedge Knight:
[George R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476500_1aGeorge R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476499_2aGeorge R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476498_3a
George R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476497_4aGeorge R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476496_5aGeorge R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476495_6a

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJJTDLQJ

2. The Sworn Sword
George R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476513_1bGeorge R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476512_2bGeorge R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476511_3b
George R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476510_4bGeorge R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476509_5bGeorge R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic I476508_6b

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9CEJTUHK
Back to top Go down

George R.R. Martin's "Tales of Dunk and Egg" comic
Page 1 of 1